- Boil about 1 liter of water. Rinse a small tea pot with about 1/4 cup of the water.
- Add the tea leaves and another 1/4 cup boiling water. Swirl the pot to wash and rinse the leaves, and pour out the water.
- Add the mint leaves and the sugar, and fill the pot with 1/2 liter (about 2 cups) boiling water.
- Leave the tea to steep for five minutes or longer, or set the tea pot over medium-low heat and bring the tea to a simmer.
- Remove from the heat, and allow to steep several minutes more.
- Gently stir the tea, pour into small tea glasses and serve.
(tip: you can put a fresh mint leaf in the bottom of each
follow us on facebook/moroccanladycuisine