I’m happy to share one of my latest creations. It’s healthy, easy, colorful and delicious!
- 1lb multi-color carrots
- 1/4cup dried cranberries and/or raisins
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1tbsp granulated sugar
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1tsp ground cumin
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/2 avocado
WHAT TO DO:
- Mix all ingredients together, except for the avocado.
- Roast in oven 375c for 30-45mn to the desired tenderness.
- Garnish with avocado slices .
You can follow my blog, become a fan on facebook.com/moroccanLadyCuisine